LickiMat® products are designed as tasty boredom busters for cats and dogs. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a fun enriching and engaging experience with them having to seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment.
LickiMat® Slomo™ is the perfect slow feeder for cats and dogs. Because there are no annoying lumps and mazes to navigate, Slomo is ideal for flat nose breeds, like French Bulldogs. LickiMat Slomo is designed to serve wet, dry and liquid foods at the same time, without making a mess. Used correctly, the LickiMat is the perfect training aid, a stress and anxiety reliever, a slow feeder, a healthy distractor, a breath freshener and provide your dog with fun and enrichment.
LickiMat has so many benefits:
• Perfect for dry, wet, raw feeding and as a slow feeder.
• Ideal for making long-lasting lickable treats with pet food and safe human food.
• Great for calming pets during e.g. crate training, vet visits, grooming, car rides, storms and fireworks.
• Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming hormones into the body.
• No over feeding because LickiMat makes a small, tasty treat last longer.
• Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food.
• Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue.
• Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth, and gums.
• Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase.
LickiMat® Slomo™ is designed for dogs and cats. With its square recesses and smooth bumps, it is perfect as a slow feeder and as a treat maker. When used with tasty soft foods, like smashed banana, raw food, wet food, canned food, yoghurt and peanut butter, it makes long lasting, tasty, lickable treats.
• Made from non-toxic, food grade PP and TPR.
• 20 x 20 cm/ 8" x 8".
• Suitable for dogs and cats.
• Freezer and dishwasher safe.
To shop online for Australia, go to lickimat.com. For tasty and healthy LickiMat treat ideas visit our blog http://lickimat.blogspot.com